Bespoke Distilling Services & Private Label Gin
For corporate, retail, hospitality, leisure and events based businesses, private label gins or liqueurs are a fresh new way to promote your brand, they can generate an alternative revenue stream and they also make for an amazing special gift for those looking to give their customers, clients or employees a memorable experience or set a lasting impression.
Learn More about our Bespoke Distilling Services & Private Label Gin
YOUR LABEL HERE
Why Waterton’s Reserve?
- Award winning small-batch Yorkshire distillery.
- Traditional alembic copper pot stills named Florence, Big Flo and Little Flo
- Work exclusively with our head distiller David Owens, an artisan gin and liqueur producer with over 25 years’ experience in the international drinks industry.
- Exceptional quality management systems and principles approved by third party auditors for the National Trust.
- Complete end-to-end service available.
- Unique recipes and flavour profiles.
- Fast turnaround from concept phase to distillation and delivery of final product.
- A minimum order requirement of only 25 litres
- Split a batch across two gin styles and several bottle size formats (70, 50, 20 & 5CL).
- No fees for consultancy or first phase recipe development.
Where do we start?
Bespoke Recipe Development
Drop our distillery team a message and we’ll arrange a convenient time to discuss your ideas. We’ll make some suggestions and once the overall style and ingredients are approved, we’ll craft a sample bottle or two on our five-litre traditional copper alembic still, Little Flo.
We have an extensive collection of ingredients & flavours and love a creative challenge so use your imagination, or let our creative team match a gin to your brand and define your gin style & flavours for you!
Label Design & Bottle
We have a very successful and established product designer who can craft your labels for you, or you can take care of the design in-house. We will provide necessary legal information and will proof the label for legal compliance before it goes to print.
You can bottle your bespoke batch of gin in several bottle formats and you can use our existing bottle range or bring in your own unique bottle shape from one of our recommended suppliers. We currently keep stock of 70, 50, 20 and 5CL bottles.
Ordering & Deposit
Our traditional copper still Florence can craft a gin batch as small as 20-25 litres (approximately 30-36 standard size bottles). Once the initial consultancy is completed and the gin project signed off & approved we would require a 50% deposit to confirm production.
Once the deposit is paid, the gin distillation will be programmed into our production schedule. We usually turn bespoke gin projects around in five working days from receipt of deposit.
Here are a few of our previous Gin Projects
Maison du Biere
National Trust – Nostell
West Yorkshire Greyhound Trust
Barnsley Hospice Charity Gin